Contact Name: Tom & Becki Price
ROCK is a powerful and fun-filled weekend in Ocean City, The event allows youth and adults to take a step back from their busy lives and learn about the amazing love of Jesus Christ. It is an awesome experience for folks to more fully connect with God and their friends while listening to great bands and speakers. You will leave ROCK renewed and ready to spread the word about God’s great love for us.
ROCK is designed as a retreat with a focus on presenting the Gospel message in an exciting, culturally appropriate way for young people (and now adults, too) to be exposed to and have an opportunity to respond to an invitation to a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
February 6-8, 2015
Ocean City Convention Center, Ocean City
This year’s speaker and bands include:
What You Need To Know:
- ROCK 2015 Pricing
- ROCK 2015 Schedule
- ROCK 2015 Hotel Partnerships
- ROCK 2015 Breakout Sessions
- ROCK 2015 Rules
What’s New This Year:
- ADULTS-ONLY ROOM! – We are blessed with a great new addition to the ROCK weekend – an adults-only room. This room is only for adults who do not have chaperoning duties for youth at ROCK. It’s a great chance for adults to retreat, revive and rejoice. In this comfortable setting, adults will be able to experience ROCK via video and audio links as well as having live speakers and worship leaders chosen specifically for them. There will be an emphasis on spiritual renewal. We’re very excited to have this opportunity and pray that many of the saints who are constantly “feeding” others will have a chance to be “fed.” We invite you to bring your spouse or good friend to Ocean City. Relax in a nice hotel. Enjoy some wonderful meals. Walk on the beach. Renew your spirit at ROCK!
- ROCK DEVO is developed for youth groups to share together following each session their experiences at ROCK. - Coming Soon
- ROCK VIDEOS are made to help youth groups deepen and expand their experience after they get back home. - Coming Soon
Want To Get Involved?:
Do you want to help plan the next ROCK? All youth and adults are welcome to join the ROCK Team. Click below for info about the ROCK Team and how to get involved. Everyone in grade 6 and up is welcome to be on the ROCK Team. Planning meetings for ROCK 2015 have already begun. The meetings begin at 10 a.m. and will be held at the BWC Mission Center in Fulton, unless otherwise noted. The dates for upcoming meetings are:
- Sept 27 at Emmanuel UMC, 10755 Scaggsville Road, Laurel
- Oct 25 at Emmanuel UMC
- Nov 15 at Emmanuel UMC
- Dec 20 at BWC
- Jan 17 at BWC
- Feb 28 at BWC
- Mar 28 at BWC
- Apr 25 at BWC
- May 16 at BWC
- June 20 at BWC
For more information, contact Tom and Becki Price at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The theme of ROCK 2014, which drew more than 5,000 youth and their leaders to Ocean City, was “Got Love?” The featured speaker was Preston Centuolo. Worship leaders and musicians included Mandisa and Unsearchable Riches.
Click here for photos.